We have adapted our filming procedures in response to Covid-19. Here are the steps we are taking to help ensure the safety of our crew, the talent, and our clients while on location.
- Recces will be done using video conferences where possible.
- We will usually work with a small team of one or two people.
- Crews will travel separately in their own vehicles.
- The crew will sign a Health Declaration and have temperatures takes before the shoot.
- Everyone on set will be reminded of hygiene measures.
- Personal hand sanitiser will be available for crew and talent.
- Equipment will be santisied before and after every shoot.
- Crew to only handle kit they are responsible for.
- Digital call sheets and shot lists will be used, or individual named print copies if needed.
- Social distancing measures are to be observed, and PPE used if not possible.
- Boom mic will be used for sound, or talent instructed on how to fir their own lapel mics.
- Long lenses to be used where possible to maintain distancing.
If you have any questions about our procedures, please just ask.